Acceptance of this Agreement
To access this Site you must be of legal age in your place of residence and warrant that you are authorized to use this Site and to enter into a contract with J. Tarnow Company (1993).
Changes to the Website and Contents
- J. Tarnow Company (1993) may, at their discretion, make changes to this Site at any time without notice. Such modifications will take effect when the Site is updated and your continued use of the Site confirms your acceptance of such changes.
The materials and content at this Site and the format of the Site are the property of J. Tarnow Company (1993) and may not be used, copied, distributed, reproduced or displayed in any way without prior written consent from J. Tarnow Company (1993).
The information on this Site is intended to be general information and should not be considered as advice.
Limitation of Liability
The Website is provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, system integration, non-infringement, accuracy and security. J. Tarnow Company (1993) makes no representations or warranties that use of the content will be uninterrupted or error free. You are responsible for any results or other consequences of accessing the Site, using the content and for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any content you may access or download is free of viruses or any other harmful elements.
This Agreement and all matters issuing from it are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario and Canada. All actions originating in connection with this Agreement are agreed to be in Ontario and Canada.
– J. Tarnow Company (1993) MUST authorize all returns before they will be accepted. Please call for a RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA). The RMA must be visible on the shipping label.
– There are NO RETURNS ALLOWED on aerosols and liquids (i.e. shampoos and conditioners).
– All returned items MUST be in new condition and in the original packaging.
– There is a 15% restocking charge on items returned for any reason other than repair.
– Shipping and handling charges ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
– Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of item.
– All returns MUST be sent postage paid. COD parcels will not be accepted. J. Tarnow Company (1993) is not responsible for payment of duty or brokerage fees.
We are an authorized service facility for all the manufacturers we represent. All new products are covered by the individual manufacturer’s own New Product Warranty. Please read your warranty for full details. A legible copy of the Proof of Purchase – not the credit card receipt – must accompany the warranty item to be repaired. We are authorized to repair or replace the item according to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Repair and warranty services provided by J. Tarnow Company (1993) are available to Canadian customers only according to the manufacturer’s policy.
Shipping charges are calculated based on your delivery address and the weight and value of your order. We ship by Canada Post. Please contact us BEFORE you place your order if you require alternative arrangements. We endeavour to ship products in stock within 3 business days. We currently ship to Canada and the continental United States.
- J. Tarnow Company (1993) asks for your name, address, telephone number and email address when you create an account on our website. We use this information to process your purchases. This information is used for customer service to complete the transaction, for delivery services, returns, warranties, and because it is required by law.
We also pass this information to the courier company to complete the delivery and, in the case of warranty repair, to the manufacturer for validation of the warranty claim. We will also disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we assume you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only and you hereby confirm your consent to this.
When you visit our website we also collect information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use and your computer’s location as required by law and you hereby confirm your consent to this.
If you have further questions about your personal information, our policies, or you would like to see exactly what personal information we have about you in our records, please contact:
Manager, J. Tarnow Company (1993)
1258 Caledonia Rd.
Toronto, ON Canada M6A 2X5